Electronic Duties Returns
About this course
This course is designed for approved and potential Electronic Duties Returns (EDR) clients.
- Existing EDR approved firms will use these modules to update and reinforce to their staff the policies, processes and procedures that they must adhere to under their firms EDR approval. These policies, processes and procedures are also outlined in the Directions for Using Electronic Duties Returns (EDR) document.
- Potential EDR participants would use these modules to acquaint themselves with the Electronic Duties Returns policies, processes and procedures.
The course comprises a number of modules including:
- Introduction to the Electronic Duties Returns system
- EDR system functionality
- Making your EDR weekly payments
- Cancelling an EDR transaction
- Using OSR accountable stamps
- Handling EDR error messages
- Other EDR policies, processes and procedures.